Monday, March 1, 2010

LA IT Home Learning Assignment (Learning style)

After retaking a test on my learning style, because I could not remember what my results were the last time, I realised that I am Naturalistic (Nature Smart) and Interpersonal (people smart).
The results were surprising as they were totally unexpected. In fact, I believe that I am not like this at all.
However, as the Multiple Intelligence test is a trusted platform for this assessment, I will consider the implications of these results. For example, since I am considered "people smart", I would consult more with other people and participate in more group work to aid my learning. However, I am unsure of how to use the fact that I am Naturalistic to aid me in learning. Perhaps studying outdoors might help but it seems impractical in a country like Singapore, where if it is not sweltering hot its pouring with rain.
Although I suspect that this test may be inaccurate, I will test this different style of learning whenever possible and see if it garners results

No comments:

Post a Comment